The easiest and fastest way to send us your files is through PDF technology. Not only are the files complete (with no missing fonts or links) but they hold true colour management, trapping and open pre-press information. The files are so small in size that it is a breeze to send them over the internet via our ftp and e-mail services - without any loss of quality or data.
We require Artwork trim sizes to be as listed with a 2mm bleed and 4mm on booklets.
||54 x 89mm
||74 x 103mm
||103 x 148mm
||98 x 210mm
||148 x 210mm
||130 x 240mm
||210 x 297mm
||297 x 420mm
||420 x 594mm
||594 x 840mm
||110 x 220mm
||162 x 229mm
||120 x 235mm
||229 x 324mm
- Hero Print only accepts completed, electronic artwork, which must be press ready. We ask our clients to adhere to the following specifications. Failure to do so may result in delayed delivery.
- Where possible please convert your text to paths, curves or outlines.
- For print work with Spot or Raised UV, the spot UV is to be indicated on a separate PDF file, as 100% K only. Do not include it as a layer on your press ready artwork.
- Please remember to supply us with all the relevant files, including linked items, for output (e.g. fonts and graphics). Do not send us any artwork with your order that is not intended for printing.
- All images must be saved in CMYK at 300dpi (120dpcm).
- Make sure all colours are nominated correctly as PMS or CMYK and are relevant to the job you are submitting.
- Artwork for printed envelopes must have an 8mm gutter to the edge of the artwork and can only contain 1 or 2 PMS colours.
- For folded brochures we have templates available in the download section of the website. These templates with help ensure your brochure folds correctly.
- If you wish to send your files by FTP please contact our office to set up an account.
- If you are sending your files through e-mail, please make sure that you have clearly marked somewhere in the message who the e-mail is intended for and more importantly who you are. Also let us know what files are attached and for what product.
- If delivery is urgent, please check your deadline is achievable.
- Electronic PDF proofs will only be supplied upon your request or at Hero Print's discretion. Please outline on your purchase order if you wish to view a proof before production.
PLEASE NOTE: Hero Print reserves the right to reject clients it does not deem as ‘trade clients’. Whilst every care is taken, Hero Print cannot be held responsible for any errors on final output generated by you or the software you use in creating files for output. It is the sole responsibility of the client to review all material including trapping and set colour splits in the original artwork, to attest to its accuracy. The final check before we receive your files is your responsibility.